Epidemic and Me

EPIDEMIC AND ME




Welcome Readers, 


 I am very pleased to write this blog as an assignment assigned by my mentors as a part of NET Coaching and Remedial Classes. I am supposed to write my views regarding this epidemic as well as my experience. 


 Being a Lifelong Learner, it has always been a pleasure for me to keep myself engaged with surroundings; be it pleasantly normal days of vacations or intensely hectic schedule as a student, be it cruel catastrophes of my choices or sincerest sad situations arising suddenly, nothing has left me without a single lesson! Then how this pandemic can be an exception towards my learning habit. According to me, COVID 19 epidemic has now become a part of my daily life, a new normal! It modified the way I was thinking earlier. Additionally, I was able to put into practice the theoretical knowledge I have received but in a newer form. Doris Lessing’s words properly give justice to my way of learning:


 “That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you’ve understood all your life, but in a new way.” 

 – Doris Lessing


 I invested this lockdown time in building myself.


 I read, I learnt and I reflected. I watched, I gained and I came to know! 


This widespread disease was and is still hard to control but it also unfurled the notions regarding individual development and virtually connecting with the circle. Earlier, people were thinking that face to face meetings are irreplaceable and now this it has changed the way people are connecting live in the virtual world.


This pandemic has also changed the way of studying and learning from the web. And of course, it has made me and people around me self-reliant. It allowed teachers and students to connect outside the classroom with classroom kind of decorum. 


Learnt this far and always looking to learn more...


Will be a part of this infinite journey. 


Thank you. 




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post